The Graduate School
G-1 Communications Building
Seattle, Washington 98195-3770
Fellowships, Assistantships, and Awards
- Bonderman Fellowship
- Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2014; 2:30-4:00 p.m.; Allen Auditorium (Allen Library room 181L)
- Wednesday, Nov. 19; 12:30-1:30 p.m.; Mary Gates Hall room 206
- November 2014
- Ford Foundation, 11/14/14
- January 2015
- Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship, 1/5/15, noon
- Bonderman Fellowship, 1/12/15, noon
- Boren Fellowships, 1/27/15, 2:00 pm
- FLAS Fellowships, 1/30/15, 2:00 pm
- February 2015
- UWRA Aging Fellowship, 2/6/15, noon
- Grad School Int'l Research or Study Fellowship, 2/9/15, noon
- April 2015
- Bullitt Fellowship, 4/1/15, noon
- Gatzert, 4/3/15, noon
- Grad School Dissertation, 4/3/15, noon
Looking for funding?
Check out the Graduate Funding Information Service
provided by the Graduate School and University Libraries.
Calendar of Fellowship Deadlines and Information
Webinar PowerPoints for Graduate Program Advisors (GPAs) can be found
The Office of Fellowships and Awards provides a number of services for the Graduate School, its departments, and students. Our services may be grouped into administrative services and counseling/information services. The Office of Fellowships and Awards assists students by publicizing upcoming deadlines, providing some applications, and participating in the application process or administration of some campus-wide awards. See our calendar of fellowship deadlines and information.
The Office of Fellowships and Awards coordinates and administers regional and federal fellowship and scholarship programs which require Graduate School involvement. We also administer and monitor fellowship moneys from private gifts; coordinate Fulbright and other international and research abroad programs for students and faculty; and administer and allocate fee waivers to departments and individuals.
The Office of Fellowships and Awards is located in G-1 Communications Building on the University of Washington Seattle Campus and is open for advising Monday-Friday,
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. You are welcome to drop in, but appointments are
preferred. Please call 206-543-7152 or email email@example.com.
We welcome your questions and comments about this web site and our services. Please address any correspondence to:
The Office of Fellowships and Awards
The Graduate School
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3770